What are cookies
Cookies are short strings that are saved, while browsing the website, on the computer, smartphone or tablet of the user and that allow our site to recognize the user after the first visit and thus improve its user experience.
Our system uses temporary cookies that have a limited duration to the visit and are deleted when the browser is closed, and permanent cookies, which remain stored on the device even after leaving the website or otherwise having closed the browser: these cookies remain until their expected expiration or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Which cookies we use and for what purpose
- Session cookies (or technical): temporary that allow the user to access personalized services and to take full advantage of the site's features.
- Analysis cookies: both temporary and permanent, allow aggregate information on the behavior of users on the site and thus improve the experience and content provided. The information collected in this way does not have a personal value as the data are collected and analyzed anonymously. We specifically use Google Analytics cookies * according to the methods shown on this page.
- Social cookies: they are provided directly by the social media domains that we host via links to official pages, sharing buttons and links. The use of these buttons and functionality implies the exchange of information with these sites, therefore the management of the information and how to eliminate it is regulated by the same: the user is invited to consult the respective privacy policies of each of the sites in question.
- Advertising cookies: Our site uses Google AdWords solely to promote its services on the web. Our site does not use remarketing lists and ads on the display network. To receive information on which cookies are used by Google Adwords read this resource
The use of these cookies is purely anonymous, no personal information is collected unless the user intends to provide it explicitly by sending contact forms or request information.
* Our site uses the special advertising features of Google Analytics that allow you to activate features not available through standard implementations. These features allow us to collect traffic data through Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers in addition to data collected through a standard implementation of Google Analytics.
We specify that no strictly personal information is collected through the functionality of Google Analytics, but we collect in aggregate data on the age, gender, and preferences of interest of our visitors in order to better understand the use of our website and best address the services provided.
The advertising features implemented are the following:
- Reports on demographics and Google Analytics interests
Accepting or refusing cookies is your right
- Internet Explorer: management of cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: delete cookies; block site cookies
- Google Chrome: management of cookies
- Opera: management of cookies
- Safari: management of cookies
It is possible to disable Google Analytics cookies by visiting the Google web page (Google GaOptOut) and downloading the add-on for the browser used. Remember that you must set the preferences on cookies for each device and every browser used in surfing the Internet.
To allow the website to function properly, exploit its features and use in its entirety, we recommend accepting the use of both our and third-party cookies.