This site, with the aim of maximum transparency and ease of navigation towards the end user has selected to minimize the number of cookies used and ensures that your personal data will be treated in full respect of your privacy.
COOKIES AND TECHNICAL BRIEFING SESSION pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no .196 / 2003
This document contains the following information:
- What are Cookies.
- Types of Cookies.
- Third-party cookies.
- How to manage cookies.
- Cookies on this website.
What are Cookies:
Cookies are lines of text used to perform automatic authentication, session tracking and storage of specific information about users accessing the server of this site. Specifically, then, are strings of text sent by the small size of this site server to a web client (usually a browser) and then sent back by the client to the server (without change) every time the user accesses the same portion of the same web domain. A cookie is a small file that then requires the user's permission to be stored on the hard disk of your computer. Once provided consent, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic user, allowing you to know when you visit a particular website. In this way, the web application can tailor its operations to the needs and / or tastes of the user, gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Types of Cookies:
- Cookies Technicians also called essential cookies allow the proper operation of certain sections of the site. These cookies, always sent from our domain, are required to view the site in relation to the technical services offered, will be increasingly used and then sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser *. These cookies come in two categories 'session cookies' and 'persistent cookies'. The 'session cookies' are temporary cookies that remain on the device until the moment you leave the site. A 'persistent cookies' remains on the device for much longer or until you delete it manually.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about the site. Roma Multiservizi Spa will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookies collect anonymous data on the activity of users and as it came on the site in question. The analytical cookies are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
- Cookies analysis of third-party services: These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as page views, time spent, traffic sources of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
- Cookies for integrating products and functions of third-party software: this type of cookies incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site as icons and preferences expressed in the social network to share content of the site or for use services of third-party software (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality in the pages of the Site.
This type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the Site or for the use of services, third-party software (such as software the generation of maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains that offer their functionality in the pages of the Site. For these types of cookie consent may be expressed by the user with one or more of the following ways:
- By specific configurations of the browser or its programs used to navigate pages that make up the Site.
- By changing settings in the use of third-party services
- Google Analytics is a service offered by Google Inc. that generates detailed statistics on traffic of a website and traffic sources. It is the most used service statistics. Google Analytics can track visitors from all external links to the site, including search engines and social networks, direct visits and reference sites. It also displays advertising, pay per click, email marketing, and links within PDF documents. You can access to the information at:http://www.google.it/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- Web Beacons: also known as "tracking pixels", "1 × 1 gif", "single-pixel gifs", "pixel tags" or "action tags" are graphic images, which generally does not exceed the size of 1 pixel x 1 pixels that are used in order to collect anonymous information about how to use a site by the users and to offer personalized content. Also identify the type of browser and the words entered in the search engines the visitors used to reach your site. Web Beacons present in email communications let you know if a user has received, opened or clicked a link provided with the e-mail received.
How to manage cookies:
We give here the pages of the browser makers that explain in detail how to act on prefeneze privacy and tracking based on the type of browser used by User:
- Mozilla Firefox: Blocking cookies
- Google Chrome: Managing cookies and site data
- Safari 6/7 (Mavericks): Manage cookies and other site data web
- Safari 8 (Yosemite): Manage cookies and site data web
- Internet Explorer: Block or allow cookies
- Opera: Cookie
- Safari iOS (mobile): Web Inspector for Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Cookies on this website: